Tuesday, 12 October 2010

Jammer - Back to the 90's Video Shoot


Yesterday was like a Back to the Future experience for me! I assisted Sarah Young on the video shoot for Jammers 'Back to the 90s' which was 'a myth'. The video concept was a true 1990's house party so all the clothes used were in true spirit of the era. I'm talking 'off key' Moschino trousers, Ralph jumpers and shell suit jackets! And as we all know this year is going to be all about looking back to the 90's in fashion. So a lot of the trainers that were used although fresh out the box looked like they were at home within the mc/spitting scene. I also had the pleasure of meeting Verena who is currently doing a documentary looking at the whole grime scene. If you can check it out. It's a very interesting blog documenting everything that's going on. If you don't know, get to know; Kids of the Underground

 










It really brought me back to going under 18's parties and listening to tapes of Sun City because I was to young to go. With features from Skepta, Bushkin and PSG the finished product is going to be a very nostalgic journey for some real 'old skool ravers!'

No comments:

Post a Comment