Saturday, 16 October 2010

Dreamworld


There's nothing like a little bit of saturday morning self indulgence. Getting ready in my opinion is just as  good as actually going out. And lounging ... omg! It's my 'Dream World!' Doing nothing but still looking good in the progress is a dream come true, but at the same time so hard to pull off. I am not going to lie, I love my bed, I love sleeping, I love watching TV! And these photos sum everything up for me.

Even though you can't actually see, the underwear I am rocking is my What Katie Did lingerie. I've been going through a lingerie blitz for a good few months now. It all started with an unfortunate event while out shopping with a friend. Shame will not allow me to go into it but please people remember when your mothers would tell you to make sure you underwear matches? She honestly said it for a reason and I will  never make that mistake again. Ok... I've said too much. 
xoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment